Outdoor Lighting Contractor
Outdoor lighting adds safety, security, beauty, and nighttime enjoyment opportunities to your home. Strategically placed lighting that you incorporate into your overall landscaping design will not only add value to your home because of its safety features, but will create an atmosphere for relaxing and entertaining as well. So, no matter what the purpose, installing outdoor lighting is a win-win situation.
Landscape Lighting Specialist
With a variety of styles and types of outdoor lighting available, your options for adding outdoor lighting are endless. Suggestions for particular lighting situations include:
- Use shielded fixtures to reduce glare, fully-shielded ones for spread lighting, and medium shielded fixtures in tall, deep shrubbery to backlight foliage and make walkways visible.
- Use two or three soft-light fixtures, placed at multiple angles to spotlight or highlight trees and interesting architectural features of your home.
- Take advantage of the ends of cable runs by placing low lights there where they will naturally be dimmer due to voltage drop.
- Mix lighting techniques such as up-lighting, path-lighting, moonlighting, down-lighting and wall- washing to create dramatic lighting results, enhancing the beauty of your overall landscaping.
- Install well lights in your lawn to reduce damage from lawnmowers or other equipment.
- Install spotlights and floodlights in plant areas or conceal them in shrubbery. Make sure these are of a size you can move as your plants grow so they don’t interfere with the alignment of your plants or trees.
- Up-light trees that have heavy foliage by placing fixtures outside of the tree drip-line. This will highlight lightly foliated flowering trees. Use blue filters for moonlighting to create a more realistic nighttime appearance.
- Illuminate trees from below to create a sophisticated, 3-D effect. The closer your light is to the trunk, the more dramatic the effect.
With all the many choices in outdoor lighting, we at Champion Lawn Care are eager to help you decide what options work best for your needs. Our helpful, experienced Alpharetta Outdoor Lighting Contractors will guide you in your selection of outdoor lighting options to make sure you create the home of your dreams.